Hyatt Regency Baltimore in the Inner Harbor is our conference and lodging location for 2016. This AAA Four Diamond hotel on Baltimore's picturesque Inner Harbor offers a luxury gateway to "Charm City.” With easy access to Amtrak, Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) and public transportation, getting in and out is easier and more sustainable than ever.
Room rates for conference attendees (single or double) are $150 per night plus state and local taxes (or the prevailing government per diem rate). The conference rate is available for stays from Sunday, April 3 through Tuesday, April 5, 2016.
All guestrooms are non-smoking and Respire guestrooms, for a hypo-allergenic stay, can be requested.
Or by phone: 888-421-1442
Mention Group Name: Smart and Sustainable Campuses Conference
Light Rail Service is available from Baltimore/Washington Airport (BWI) to downtown Baltimore. The BWI Marshall Light Rail Station is located immediately outside the lower level of the terminal building, adjacent to Concourse E. For schedules call 410-539-5000 or visit the Light Rail website.
Amtrak travelers and evening explorers: take advantage of the Charm City Circulator. You will find getting around Baltimore a snap with these sleek, hybrid buses that provide convenient and reliable transportation on four different routes.
The free shuttles will run every 10 minutes from early morning to late night, seven days a week, so it will be easy for you to hop on and off to shop, visit a museum or attraction, browse around one of our many historic neighborhoods, or eat at one of Baltimore's amazing restaurants.
Discover the exceptional convenience of our setting:
- 10 miles from Baltimore/Washington Airport (BWI) to downtown Baltimore.
- Located in the heart of Baltimore's Inner Harbor.
- Complimentary Charm City Circulator.
- Convenient location with ample parking and public transportation options.
- Bring your electric vehicle and recharge at an abundance of EV charging stations.
- Within walking distance of hundreds of shops and international restaurants.
- Self-parking for overnight guests for $14.00 per day.
- Valet parking for overnight guests for $30.00 per day.
- Self-parking for daily guests for $10.00 per day.