You are invited to sponsor and/or exhibit at the 12th Annual Smart and Sustainable Campuses Conference (SSCC). Your participation sends a powerful message to colleges and universities that you support their sustainability goals. Ensure the greatest possible visibility to 400 conference attendees including sustainability and business officers, energy managers, facilities staff, campus and city planners, administrators and other higher education stakeholders.
We have designed a number of sponsor and exhibitor options to fit a variety of goals and budgets.
“Participating in the Smart and Sustainable Campuses Conference is a uniquely different experience from other conferences. The entirety of the Conference focuses on active engagement – among the attendees, among the industry sponsors, and between the two. As a representative of Siemens, a conference sponsor, I finished the conference with an appreciation of the true intellectual value available through collaboration between institutions. This is a conference that offers exceptional value to the higher education industry and to those who support.”
-Alison Shea, Siemens Industry, Inc., SSCC Sponsor
The exhibit area will be the location for breaks and the Monday evening networking reception. Introduce our attendees to your brand and organization in an up-close, comfortable, and relaxing atmosphere. The conference is uniquely designed to appeal to campus “teams” (i.e. sustainability managers, business officers, facilities staff, faculty, and students) and is a perfect venue to market, network, and promote your organization’s sustainable products and services to hundreds of unique colleges and universities in North America.
Our basic exhibit package includes:
- One 10’ deep by 10’ wide booth space with 8’ high backdrop, 3’ side-rail dividers in carpeted, pre-function space.
- One skirted table, two side chairs, a waste basket, and a standard 7” x 44” exhibitor identification sign.
- Name, website, phone number, and booth location listed in conference program.
Sponsorship highlights include:
- Free advertisement in the printed program and social media mentions.
- Logo profile on conference website with link to your site.
- A limited exhibit area allowing for quality one-on-one time with attendees.
- Invitations to the Sponsor Recognition Dinner.
- Dedicated time for attendees to meet with exhibitors, including coffee breaks and an Networking Reception.
For more details, please read our Sponsor and Exhibitor Package.
For more information, please contact:
Stacey Spinella Crossan